Woo hoo!!! Here we are again to clog up the blogosphere with our zany, wacky and ill conceived haikus friends! Last week was a huge success and I thank everyone who participated. I know that some of you are knee deep in your NaNoWriMo word counts, but if you could spare a measly 17 syllables here today, it would be greatly appreciated.
Can’t think of any? Here’s a few to inspire you!
Write about a good relationship!
Your love is the wind
Swirling, messing up my hair
Stop it already!
Write about a bad relationship!
Love is blind and dumb
That’s why I didn’t notice
You were such a douche
Write about your parents!
So you broke your hip
shut up and watch your stories
no pudding for you!
Write about your kids!
You are such a puke!
Now go out and mow that lawn!
Mommy loves you! Smooch!
Write about your job!
Every day I slave
The salt mine is so salty
God, I need a drink
Write about the meaning of life!
What’s it all about?
Okay, so now I’m 50
Awesome WP Haiku posts from some of your favorites. Add your own to the comments if you have them!
- Thursday Haiku Madness! (thecheekydiva.com)
- Thursday Haiku Madness Recap (thecheekydiva.com)
- How to be a NaNoWriMo Rebel (doingthewritething.wordpress.com)
- Smashwords and NaNoWriMo (sahmataineking.com)
- For The Love Of Haiku- Shuffling In Darkness (allaboutlemon.com)
- Using Tarot for Creative Writing and NaNoWriMo (janetboyer.typepad.com)
Okay kids! You’re up, dazzle me!