It’s Thursday!!!!!! Woooo Hoo and junk! I think you all know what that means. Once again, it’s time for Thursday Haiku Madness! Today, we’re going to do something a little different. Today, the haikus will all be movie lines. I will start with haikus built with lines from some of my favorite movies, and I invite you to do the same.
To add to the fun and frivolity, I also invite you to guess what movies these haikus came from. I’m hoping that some readers will have great, obscure lines from sleepers or little known lines from great films to share. In any event, I’m tossing out a couple rules, but replacing them with others, so pay close attention. Here goes.
1. Comments can either be haikus made from movie lines or guesses as to what movies previous haikus are from;or just a plain old comment. Comments are always appreciated. Just join the fun.
2. Please number haikus, so when people guess, there is less confusion. Example: mine will be 1,2,3, etc. The first person who adds their own will number theirs 4, 5, 6 and so on.
3. If you need to abbreviate, or paraphrase to fit your lines into a haiku, that’s okay, as long as the overall meaning and recognizability (ooh! Did I just make a new word?) of your movie quote isn’t lost.
4. Later in the week, I’ll try to do a sum up, with the best guesses, most guesses and guesses that were wayyyyyy off.
5. As always, please have fun!
On with the show!………………………..
Lovely cheese pizza
made my fam’ly dissappear
Buzz! Your girlfriend! WOOF!
Let’s not bicker and argue
About who killed who
I need full VIN numbers please
I can’t read that fax
He’s not Messiah,
He’s a very naughty boy
Stop thinking ’bout sex!
Okay, that’s enough for now, you get the idea. Your turn!