Daily Prompt: Ha Ha Ha
Tell us a joke! Knock-knock joke, long story with a unexpected punchline, great zinger — all jokes are welcome!
Why are you seeing the most badassest coffin ever? Because, now that I’ve gotten your attention, I’m going to tell you one of the worst jokes ever. A joke I heard over 25 years ago. It’s so bad, it’s good. I’ve always told people that I’m going to video tape myself telling this joke and have it played at my funeral for my hordes of grieving friends, fans and loved ones.
Today is your lucky day! You, dear readers, don’t have to wait until I’m dead to groan in agony at this probably not very funny joke. So, without further ado~ my soon to be famous last words…..Stop me if you’ve heard this one:
Three strings walk into a bar~They sit down at a booth, and the first piece of string goes up to the bar to order some drinks.
The bartender says, “We don’t serve strings here.”
The first string goes back to the table with no drinks, so the second string gives it a go.
The bartender says, “Look, I told your little friend I don’t serve your kind here, so you strings are just going to have to leave. “
When he returns to the table empty handed, the the third strings says, “Let me handle this, I’ll get us some drinks.”
The third piece of string stands up, ties himself into a knot and then starts unraveling his fringe at the top and bottom. His friends are confused and incredulous. He then confidently saunters up to the bar.
“My friends and I would like some drinks, please.” He says to the bartender.
With a squinty sideways look, the bartender says, “Hey, aren’t you a piece of string?”
“Nope, FRAYED KNOT”
Ha ha ha hahaha……in the immortal words of Beetlejuice: “And it keeps getting funnier everytime I hear it.”
Is there a stupid joke that just stays with you for some reason? Is it as bad as this one? Worse maybe? Let’s hear it.
MORE FUNNIES FROM YOUR FAVORITE BLOGS:
- Ha Ha Ha – something funny for a Friday | Geek Ergo Sum
- The Shortest Story I Have Ever Written | Good2begone
- Daily Prompt – Friday Morning Stand Up Comedy – My Dead Grandmother | Cozy Compulsions @ Midnight
- Ha Ha Ha: Wrong, But Funny | Mary Angelini Photography
- Ha ha ha – The Inflatable Boy | Geek Ergo Sum
- The Gravity of Things/Daily Prompt | A Good One
- Ha-Ha | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Ha Ha Ha – show us FUNNY. | masadiso79′s Blog
- The Little, Funny Moments in Life are the Greatest | Texan in Tokyo
- Daily Prompt: Ha Ha Ha « Mama Bear Musings
- The Greatest Magic Trick, Ever | The Jittery Goat